Founded in 1996, the B&P Group is one of Europe’s pioneers in the development and implementation of quantitative models in asset management. B&P QuantAnalyse is the basis for the long-term investment success of private and institutional clients.
With 50 employees the B&P Group is one of the leading independent asset managers in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Dr. Blumer & Partner is a member of the Association of Swiss Asset Managers (VSV).
The following companies belong to the B&P Group
- Dr. Blumer & Partner Vermögensverwaltung Zürich AG operates the core business of the Group, the individual asset management with direct investments (B&P DirectInvest) and the fund-based asset management (B&P FundInvest).
- Dr. Blumer & Partner Asset Management AG manages its own investment fund (B&P QuantFunds) and manages the B&P QuantAnalyse for the selection of equities and investment funds.
Leading independent wealth manager since 1996
- 1996 founding Dr. Blumer & Partner Vermögensverwaltung AG
- 1998 B&P QuantAnalyse introduced for shares
- 1999 Member of the Association of Swiss Asset Managers
- 2000 Founding Dr. Blumer & Partner Consulting AG
- 2000 Founding Dr. Blumer & Partner Asset Management AG
- 2001 Expansion of B&P QuantAnalyse on funds
- 2001 Launch of first investment fund B&P Optimix
- 2015 Member of the Association of Independent Asset Managers Liechtenstein